NEW Soft Second program in St. Tammany Parish, 100% Financing available!
It's a GREAT opportunity to buy a home in St. Tammany Parish with no money down. Plus, they will give you up to $35,000 towards the purchase of your new home. Below are the details on this program. To find out more on how to take advatage of this great opportunity please call me today 985-778-2525.
Below is the breakdown.
Assistance: A Soft Second Loan of 20% of the purchase price up to $30,000 and up to $5,000 per borrower for Closing Costs fro a total of $35,000
Minimum Homebuyer Investment: 1% of Purchase Price or $1,000, whichever is greater
Type of Eligible Units: New/Existing residential 1 & 2 Units in St. Tammany Parish
Maximum Purchase Price: $200,000
First Mortgage Rate: Normal mortgage rates
Second Mortgage Rate: 0.00%; No Monthly Payment
Soft Second Payment Requirement: Repayment as follows full upon sale or refinance: 0 - 3 Years: 100% of Soft Second Loan 3 - 4 Years: 80% of Soft Second Loan 4 - 5 Years: 60% of Soft Second Loan After 5 Years: $0 due
First Mortgage Loan Type: FHA, VA or Conventional
Credit Score: Minimum credit score of 640
Closing Costs and Down Payment Assistance: The Closing Costs Assistance limit is $5,000. The $5,000 can include funding for prepaids (homeowners insurance, flood insurance, mortgage insurance premium, and taxes) and other customary costs associated with closing a real estate transaction. Advance payments for Homeowners, Flood Insurance, and Taxes are limited to 24 months of premiums.
Eligible Borrowers: First time homebuyers with annual household incomes at or below 120% are median income. A first-time homebuyer is an individual who meets any one of the following criteria: - An individual who has had no ownership in a principal residence during the 3-year period ending on the date of purchase of the property. This includes a spouse (if either meets the above test, they are considered first-time homebuyers). - A single parent who has only owned with a former spouse while married - An individual who is a displaced homemaker and has only owned with a spouse.
Household Income Limits: Income Limits will be adjusted annually according to HUD MSA publications.
The Robin Group sponsored by Keller Williams Realty Services Mandeville, La 985-727-7000
Whether you are looking to buy or sell New Orleans, Metairie, Mandeville, or Hammond Real Estate or find information on the city of Mandeville, Covington, and New Orleans or the parish of St Tammany , you can find it all here! Tiffani Robin and Brett Benrheisel run one of the largest real estate teams in the area working 7 days a week to help you buy or sell.
Here's a sample of why folks work with our team...
1. We have a combined 20 years of experience marketing homes and selling real estate!
2. We each specialize in one aspect of the real estate business so we can focus on getting you what you want - buying or selling!
3. We network and mastermind with top real estate agents all over the country to get new ideas on how to market and sell our properties faster and for more money!
4. You get an EXPERIENCED team for the same price as one agent.
5. One of us is always available to assist you...buying or selling....guaranteed exceptional service or you can fire us!
6. We've helped hundreds of buyers and sellers in our real estate career...most in a market like this one!
7. Our Perks Club for our very best clients...soon to be you!
8. We have EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGEABLE affiliates working with us i.e. title companies, lenders, home inspectors.
9. We make it FUN!
10. We understand the importantance of "the customer is always right"! We want you to be a client for life - sending us your friends, family members, co-workers, and neighbors to help THEM with any real estate needs!
For more information about our team, our track record and our performance campaign, please contact us for our booklet Intro to The Robin Group! Most folks want to work with us immediately after they've read it. I'm sure you'll feel the same way!